Wednesday 21 August 2013

New in my Etsy Shop

As you may know already I am a firm believer in creativity. Yes, I am a stationery designer, but I also love to help others with their crafty adventures and DIY weddings and events. I therefore also offer some DIY supplies in my shop for those of you who would like to make your own wedding or event stationery.

Especially for my DIY clients, I have added some fun wooden craft sticks to the Almost Amsterdam shop. These are perfect for those of you who want to make anything from your own cupcake and cake toppers, to drink stirrers, table numbers and fan programmes (order of service).

I will post some inspiration of what you can do with these sticks later in the week, but for now a few pictures of the sticks themselves!

 Size: 200 x 25 mm - These large wooden sticks are what I use when I create wedding fans (fan programmes or order of service).
 Size: 140 x 5 mm. My favourite use for these sticks are to make cupcake toppers.

Size: 190 x 6 mm, perfect to make cake toppers for larger cakes and stirring sticks (swizzle sticks) for drinks.

You can find these items in my shop, or, if you prefer not to use Etsy, please send me an e-mail at almostamsterdam{at!}gmail{dot}com. Of course I can still design and make something especially for you, if you prefer not to do the work yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment